December 28, 2009

Merry Everything!

Hello all!

It's been awhile since my last blog post, all I can say is that real life got in the way a little, and combined with the festive season, plus a busy flight schedule, it meant little time for blogging. And then when I wanted to blog, I just couldn't find the words, severe "blogger's block" for sure!

I've got a few days off soon, so planning to get some posts done then, I've had some great flights lately and even better, great crew! Have totally been winning that lottery for having friendly, easygoing people to fly with- always an awesome thing in my book!

I hope all of you had a great Christmas, whether you spent it flying, with family or doing other things. And I wish you all the best for the New Year and a happy & safe 2010- with many more stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick up the interphone, make your announcement!