July 18, 2010

Apologies...

So it's been over a month since I last posted and I'm sorry.

I have no real excuse aside from the fact that yet again, my computer decided to spazz out atthe worst possible time and along with being in a super-busy phase of work it just didn't work out that I could do anything about it until now.

That problem is finally solved, hurrah, so I plan to ease back into my old life of blogging and Tweeting on a regular basis.

I was also extremely tempted by the Sony "Bloggie" camera but was a good girl and just added it to my mental 'wish list' of things I'd like to own. The fact it comes in pink is just a co-incidence, I promise!!! :P

For now, I'll leave you with a pic of one of my "DO WANT"* items...


(* Apologies to @VioletLeBeaux for stealing her phrase)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I'm going to add them to my "Do Want" list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of the bloggies, the one that is shaped like a gun. Although the quality is great on sunny/light environments, its awful if its low light conditions.

    ReplyDelete

Pick up the interphone, make your announcement!