So, I will just write here & whatever comes out... is what you get. Ehehe.
parked on the couch with a doona (quilt for my non-Aussies) laptop and cable tv. Plenty of trash tv to be had. Now that my tax cheque has finally cleared, I'm investing in a few things for my trip.
On my list:
* Comfy travel pillow/blanket (Wanted a Pambee, but a bit out of my budget right now)
* Memory card backup (in case camera gets lost/stolen, & don't have to carry 10 cards)
* A travel bag (Pacsafe, for the anti-pickpocket features... good for Italy!)
I found the CUTEST travel pillow/blanket set, by Lug Travel, called the NapSac. Kinda like the PamBee, but in plush fabric. They don't ship to Australia (boohoo) but a kind FA on Twitter has offered to send it on for me if I order it & send it to her. Yay for crew helping crew!!
I found the Pacsafe bag I wanted on sale, but being a girl, I hated the puke-green colour (black was not on sale) and I figure it will get dirty, besides we all know black goes with everything! Good old eBay turned up the bag I wanted, in black, for half the price it costs here, INCLUDING postage from the UK. Woot!
Of course I am the queen of eye shades, travel-sized toiletries & all that jazz, so no need to buy any of those. But looking is still fun! :D
At the moment, I'm at the mercy of Scheduling, being on reserve, and so far it's been pretty quiet. Lots of crew have picked up trips, but not me. I'm hoping to pick up one to Melbourne when Airboy is there, so we can have a blogger's meetup. We'll see!!!
I have some blog posts to make about recent flights, but some of those will be on the Galley Curtain blog (due to
Some of the things I have to write about:
* Super-disrupted layover where we ended up 1000miles from our intended destination
* Cute non-regular hotel we got to stay in, wish it were our regular hotel!
* The most vomit I've seen come from one human being EVER...
* Bitchy colleagues & lazy-ass crew members
* Love-life gossip (not much of my own, sadly)