April 5, 2011

Blog Changes

Hi everyone!!

Just a quick post to let you know I am trying out some changes to the blog layout this week. It's been coming for awhile but until now I haven't had much chance to sit down and play with how everything looks.

The first change I've made is to add tabbed pages to the top of the page. Before I remove the headings on the side bars, I'd like to know if you prefer the new 'Pages', or the old Blog List style.

I know the Pages option isn't dynamic, so it won't show which blog is most recently updated, but on the other hand it will clear up the sides of the blog a bit for easier reading.

I'm also considering a template change to make everything easier to read.

Do you have anything else you'd like to see regarding the blog design/layout?

I'm working on some new posts to go up in the next week or so. I know it's been a little light on posts around here lately, but you can also catch me when I'm on the road at my Facebook Page or my Twitter feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick up the interphone, make your announcement!